Search Our Articles and Products

Go Back   Computer Care Center Tech Forum > Laptops /Notebooks Repair > Laptop repair's Place of Prime
User Name
Password
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2012, 06:51 AM
Rookie

Default Convert Flash SWF to FCP, edit SWF files with FCP

Have some flash video files (like flash animation, flash movie or flash cartoons) that you wish to post up onto your own website or blog, but need to import flash video .flv/.swf into FCP first for editing as below?

Q: Best way to edit a string of flash (fla or swf) movies in Final Cut Pro?Hi,You can not directly import flash or swf files into FCB and retain all of the original picture perfectly as far as I am aware.

Therefore I have looked into a variety of conversion methods however none really convert a .fla or swf into a movie file type (such as avi or wmv) without significant loss of quality and pixelation.Is there any advice out there from the pro's, on the best method of getting a string of flash scenes in to FCP while maintaining broadcast quality, so that I can then tie them together by editing (cutting and editing scenes through transitions for e.g.), as well as adding titles, etc in post production.

SWF to FCP, perfect Flash SWF to Video conversion program, provides an amazing solution for Mac users to convert flash SWF to video files formats like SWF to MOV, SWF to FLV, SWF to MPEG4, etc. With it, a few mouse clicks will convert SWF video to your target format. Plus, the program also has specific output selections for portable devices.

Please read the step by step guide below on how to import flash video .flv/.swf into FCP (Final Cut Pro) on Mac OSX?

Step 1: Add SWF video filesFree download, install and run SWF to FCP Converter, then click "Add File" button to select your SWF files.

Step 2: Set output format: "Final Cut Pro"Seletc the right profile that can be supported by Final Cut Pro, like .dv.

Step 3: ConvertWhen you get ready to convert, click the "Convert" button to start conversion.

Step 4: Convert SWF to FCPLaunch Final Cut Pro, go to "file > import..." to import SWF into FCP for editing.
Old Advertise