HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter-Import HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie '11
Most HD camcorders record video files in AVCHD and H.264 video, which presents more flexibility for shooting videos. And now HD camcorders which can record 1080p footages become people favorites. As one of hottest HD camcorder, Sony HDR-XR160 owns stunning 1920 x 1080 Full HD video recordings ability. And equipped with a massive 160GB hard disk drive (HDD),camcorder owner can record and store up to 54 hours of high-definition video footage.
Many HDR-XR160 users want to import their 1080/60p AVCHD videos to iMove '11 for editing to share with their friends and families. But they always meet some troubles. In fact, iMovie '11 can't yet import 60p footage directly. So, they need transfer 1080/60p AVCHD to compatible format with iMove '11.
Step 1: Import HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter.
Use USB cable to connect HDR-XR160 to Mac. Launch HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. Click the button for adding to import HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to the best HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have multiple DSC-HX9V 1080/60p MTS files, you can tick the “Merge into one” box to merge the HDR-XR160 MTS into one single file so that you can play these files without interruption.
Step 2: Select an output format for iMovie '11 and set the output folder.
Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move you pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for FCE. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.
Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameter.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.
Note: Here we need to set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to compatible for iMovie '11 with high quality.
Once the HDR-XR160 1080/60p AVCHD to 30p MOV for iMovie '11 conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie '11 via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily import/transfer the converted HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie for editing with high quality without any trouble.
1. The professional HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie Converter is the best application for HDR-XR160 users for the reason that it not only can convert HDR-XR160 AVCHD to iMovie, but also can convert and transcode HDR-XR160 AVCHD to FCE or FCP freely. Please link to Brorsoft AVCHD to iMovie Converter. You can get more useful information.
AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition), often with the file extension of mts, m2ts or mt2, is a professional digital recording format for Sony, Panasonic, Canon and more camcorders and cameras. Though Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X announced to support AVCHD video files, some AVCHD files still can not imported to Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X: AVCHD support is available only on Intel-based Macintosh computers; FCP only supports AVCHD camcorders typically connect to computers via USB 2.0, not FireWire; DVD-based AVCHD camcorders are not currently supported by Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X; Standard definition video recorded with AVCHD camcorders cannot be accessed in Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X.
In order to import all kinds of AVCHD to Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X successfully, it is better to convert AVCHD in MTS, M2T, M2TS to Apple ProRes 422 which works well with Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X.
The following article just aims to provide a step by step guide on how to convert AVCHD in MTS, M2T, M2TS to ProRes with almost no loss of video and audio quality.
1. Download Pavtube MTS Converter for Mac - the professional AVCHD to ProRes Converter, install and run it, the following interface will pop up.
2. Choose the best format for Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X, please select Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) from the "General Video" as output video format.
3. Do some adjustment as you need, such as resolution, bitrate, etc. It is ok to keep it as original.
The AVCHD to Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X converter will transcode the MTS, M2T, M2TS immediately. It can help you convert MTS to ProRes, convert M2T to ProRes, and convert M2TS to ProRes. Then it is just easy to import the converted AVCHD whatever from Sony, Panasonic, Canon or JVC to Final Cut Pro HD/6.0/7/X. Here is also an article about how to import videos to final cut pro.
You may learn how to convert AVCHD to ProRes 422 on YouTube.
2013 Mother's Day Coupons-Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac 30% OFF
HOOOOOOOOT NEWS: Mother's Day happens to be just around the corner, and we sincerely hope you've got plans to show as well as tell your mom how much you love her. If you haven't figured out a strategy, take a look at Pavtube 2013 Mother's Day Promotion. The most popular software Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, Video Converter Ultimate, Blu-ray Ripper and DVD Ripper is at 30% off Discount expiring on May 22, 2013. Time-limited! Never Miss!
This is Mother's Day best Gift Idea from Pavtube Studio.
* If you like shooting, just use your lovely cameras and camcorders to record the best moment with your family and then edit AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MXF video files on MacFCP, FCP X, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, iPhoto 8/9/11 etc in pleasant quality.
* If yu choose a computer, a tablet or a smartphone as Mother's Day gift, we do offer low prices software solutions for your mom to enjoy videos, TV shows, camera recordings and Blu-ray DVD movies on those devices anywhere and any time with Video Converting on Mac.
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is an all-in-one video converter, DVD ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, which means it lets you convert Blu-rays, DVDs, TV recordings, HD (AVCHD) shootings, Flashes and many other video types into desire formats (MP4, MOV, M4V, TS, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, VOB, etc).
Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac can also convert Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Sony and Panasonic camera or camcorder recorded HD videos or 1080p footages to editable HD video formats for non-linear editing software like iMovie, FCE, FCP 7/FCP X, Final Cut Studio, Avid, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector, Windows Movie Maker, etc. The HD footage can be compressed to SD video clips for storage when you wanna save storage space.
Part I: Highlights of the software- Why Choose this Best HD Video to Mac Converter:
* Rip Blu-ray/DVD to Mac HDD in MP4, AVI, MOV, M4V, MKV, MPG and more formats;
* Convert HD MKV, AVI, WMV, etc for playback on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV;
* Convert HD footages (AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T,MXF, HDV, TOD, MOD, MOV) to iMovie and Final Cut editable codec (AIC, DV, ProRes, etc);
* Restore DVR TiVo files to lossless MPEG files or convert TiVo to desired formats;
* Convert among other common videos such as flash videos, Quicktime videos, CD files, digital video files, Matroska files, etc.
* Extract audio tracks from the source discs and clips for personal use;
* Edit the video and movie clips by trimming, cropping, watermarking, flipping, etc.
Part II: Customer's Review:
* I have to say your product seems very good, and as a professional film editor its ability to convert to Avid codecs was definitely a plus.
* Yes, we're using it to convert mxf files taken off a P2 video card - and it works great - love it! We were using an iMedia Converter for everything, but it didn't do MXF files, so we had to find you - thanks again.
* I Love This Product because I have been able to convert my whole entire movie collection including my Blu-rays to itunes, which I can now watch everything on my apple TV. It's great.
What does the software do? Basically it lets you put Blu-ray movies, DVDs and videos of various formats onto any portable device, so that you can use the copy-protected movies freely and watch movie anywhere.
2. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (30% off)
The app lets you back up and convert Blu-ray& DVD collections into iPad/iPhone/Apple TV friendly format so as to enjoy movies. This is definitely a good gift for frequent travelers. The software exports up to 1080p full HD video with both stereo and 5.1 sound, so as to make full use of available surround sound system. Moreover, the latest update includes 3D Blu-Ray ripping feature!
It has outputs for almost all the Android models, so you can start getting DVD movie library ready for your Android devices like Kindle Fire HD, ASUS Transformer Prime, Nook (HD/HD+) Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S4/S3, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Nexus 4, Lenov ThinkPad tablet, Sony Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Motorola Xoom, etc...
More than converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to Android tablet playing both on Mac and Windows, Pavtube DVD Ripper also pack perfect support for portable devices that run other OS, including iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry PlayBook, Microsoft Surface RT/Pro tablet, HP TouchPad, Nokia Lumia 920/822, etc.